Nidd Hall Hotel, North Yorkshire
Just look at our trim garden maze and imposing ivy-clad facade. And inside? Stained glass, marble and oak wooden floors. Built for a wool merchant, the hall was renowned for its fun parties; something we maintain with our nightly entertainment. Explore York and Harrogate if you like, but we've walks, fishing, shooting and tennis right on the doorstep.
- Award-winning restaurant – The Terrace
- NEW – Fresh-air outdoor fitness equipment
- 45 acres of spectacular landscaped gardens and parkland
- On the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Indoor heated swimming pool and Salon Spa